Ethical Hour is the voice for the UK sustainability sector, and the company have created the first and the largest online sustainability community.
There goal is to teach, train and advocate for climate action, through making news, science and legislation accessible. They have already done this for over 900 sustainability-focused brands and have a have become a resource for sustainable businesses and consumerism.
- In 2018, Sian was named the UK’s Green & Eco Influencer of the Year
- In 2019, Sian became a Year of Green Action ambassador for the UK Government
- In 2020, she was named UK Influencer and Changemaker of the Year
- In 2022, Sian released her book Buy Better, Consume Less: Create Real Environmental Change
- Sian has raised the importance of calling out greenwashing, in order to make businesses and consumers more sustainable
- Ethical Hours community has reached over 61,000 changemakers and campaigners
- Sian is also a Managing Partner of 181st Street
- She is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) and a trusted strategic partner to those wanting to take sustainability-focused products to the mainstream market