Sustainability and CSR leader and Chartered PR Practitioner
Hilary is a specialist advisor on social change communications. She has successfully developed and ran strategies, teams and campaigns around the world. Hilary has worked with major companies including Iceland, M&C Saatchi LIFE, and One Planet Communications Ltd.
- The CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) named her a ‘UK outstanding freelance practitioner’ twice
- Her work as a social change campaigner has won her many awards
- Hilary is the former Head of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility at Iceland Foods, who helped to encourage their ‘Doing it Right’ mantra which became award winning
- To engage children in nature, Hilary established Iceland’s Backyard Nature campaign
- She has been a part of many environmental activist campaigns, including for the reduction of food waste, reducing palm oil use, reducing plastic pollution and tackling carbon use
- Working with Forster Communications, Hilary has helped businesses to achieve their sustainability ambitions