Adviser to Greener UK, she previously ran the coalition
Greener UK is made up of 12 of the UK’s major environmental organisations, and around 8 million public members. Greener UK’s aims are to make sure that environmental protections are maintained and to increase the protection available.
- Amy is a Senior Associate at UK Programme: European Climate Foundation
- Amy is an environmental campaigner and a strategist
- She is a member of the decision panel for the National Lottery’s Climate Action Fund
- She is on the board for the London Wildlife Trust
- Amy sits on the strategic advisory network of the Economic and Social Research Council